CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A BIG DISPUTE?
We can help you achieve resolution!
The Resolution Services Center of Central Michigan is a non profit 501 (c)3 organization which helps parties resolve conflict , make decisions about difficult situations and develop plans of action which are mutually acceptable to all parties.
Call us today at 517-485-2274 to discuss how we could help.
Types of conflicts that have been resolved:
- Student conflict in schools
- Youth conflict in the community
- Custody and parenting time disputes
- Decisions about permanent placement for youth in foster care
- General civil actions (pre- and post filing)
- Small claims (pre- and post filing)
- Divorce issues (pre- and post judgment)
- Estate planning
- Family decisions about the care of elderly parents
- Facilitation of family discussions about difficult decisions
- Disputes about Individual Education Plans (Special Education)
- Neighborhood conflicts
- Labor and employment disputes
When asked for comments and thoughts on the mediation process, participants were quoted as saying:
“Thanks for your time and understanding of our situation.”
“It went very well and a fair resolution was found for both parties. Mediation is a stress free way to resolve issues.”
“I didn’t think mediation would be possible after going through attorneys and not being able to reach a resolution, but it did, and hopefully it restored a friendship.”
“Great job! Very professional. “
“We can’t thank you enough–very positive outcome. What a wonderful service and wonderful people!”