CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A BIG DISPUTE?
We can help you achieve resolution!
The Resolution Services Center of Central Michigan is a non profit 501 (c)3 organization which helps parties resolve conflict , make decisions about difficult situations and develop plans of action which are mutually acceptable to all parties.
Call us today at 517-485-2274 to discuss how we could help.
Types of conflicts that have been resolved:
- Student conflict in schools
- Youth conflict in the community
- Custody and parenting time disputes
- Decisions about permanent placement for youth in foster care
- General civil actions (pre- and post filing)
- Small claims (pre- and post filing)
- Divorce issues (pre- and post judgment)
- Estate planning
- Family decisions about the care of elderly parents
- Facilitation of family discussions about difficult decisions
- Disputes about Individual Education Plans (Special Education)
- Neighborhood conflicts
- Labor and employment disputes
When asked for comments and thoughts on the mediation process, participants were quoted as saying:
“I feel this is a very effective process and appreciate the opportunity to resolve issues before appearing before the bench.”
“Outstanding job as mediator.”
“Excellent job by mediators under very difficult circumstance”
“The mediator was calm, organized, and provided a safe environment. I was very happy with the mediator. “
“Excellent experience as always! Fair and moved along at a nice pace”