top of page
Wed, Sep 12|
Resolution Services Center
General Civil Mediation Training
Learn how to become an approved mediator in Michigan! Enhance your skills in resolving conflict and even upgrade your resume.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 12, 2018, 8:30 AM – Sep 20, 2018, 5:30 PM
Resolution Services Center, 516 S Creyts Rd, Lansing, MI 48917, USA
About The Event
40 hour General Civil Mediation Training
Takes place September 12, 13, 14, 19 & 20, 2018
8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Trainer: Peg MacDougall
*Learn how to become an approved mediator in Michigan. Enhance your skills in resolving conflict and upgrade your resume.
- Class size is limited allowing for personal coaching
- Experienced trainers are approved by the State Court Administrative Office
- Training is highly interactive
- Receive a comprehensive mediation manual and a mediation handbook
Be coached in role plays by an experienced mediator
- Understanding and using the difference between interests and positions
- Using empathy to resolve conflict
- Maintaining neutrality
- Reframing the words of conflict
- Facilitating a group process
- Developing an agenda for difficult discussions
- Techniques to generate movement toward resolution
- Writing an agreement to resolve the dispute and more!
Regular price training fee
bottom of page