Wed, Feb 13|
Resolution Services Center
General Civil Mediation Training
Learn how to become an approved mediator in Michigan! Enhance your skills in resolving conflict and even upgrade your resume.
Time & Location
Feb 13, 2019, 8:30 AM – Feb 20, 2019, 5:30 PM
Resolution Services Center, 516 S Creyts Rd, Lansing, MI 48917, USA
About The Event
40 hour General Civil Mediation Training
Takes place February, 13, 14, 18 & 20, 2019
8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Trainer: Peg MacDougall
*Learn how to become an approved mediator in Michigan. Enhance your skills in resolving conflict and upgrade your resume.
- Class size is limited allowing for personal coaching
- Experienced trainers are approved by the State Court Administrative Office
- Training is highly interactive
- Receive a comprehensive mediation manual and a mediation handbook
Be coached in role plays by an experienced mediator
- Understanding and using the difference between interests and positions
- Using empathy to resolve conflict
- Maintaining neutrality
- Reframing the words of conflict
- Facilitating a group process
- Developing an agenda for difficult discussions
- Techniques to generate movement toward resolution
- Writing an agreement to resolve the dispute and more!
Regular Training Fee$775.00